Name: Tony Holton
Role: Broker Development Manager
Length of time with business: Since August 2018
1. Briefly explain your role.
I am the Broker Development Manager for the South West and South Midlands, supporting a panel of our Brokers in their relationships with Close Brothers Business Finance.
2. What do you enjoy most about your role?
Providing the excellent level of service that our diverse range of Brokers have come to expect from Close Brothers Business Finance. This can only be achieved with the help of a good support team and underwriters to maintain this standard.
3. How would you describe your work ethic?
I have a strong work ethic and I am an avid team player who is always prepared to go the extra mile to support both my customers and colleagues.
4. If you could be an animal what would you be and why?
A Tasmanian devil… an animal that can spend time working hard in the middle of the day without overheating (and there was also something cheeky about the cartoon version)!
5. If you weren’t in work now, what would you be doing?
I would be skiing with the kids, (they are all in their mid to late twenties, so not sure they would appreciate still being called kids). Something we have done together for over 20 years and it’s a great way to catch up and spend quality time with them away from the stresses of modern life.
6. Which of your colleagues would you like to nominate to feature next in meet the team and why?
Carrie Lenegan as she provides an invaluable level of sales support and administration.