Julia tells us a little bit about herself and her role in the business.
Name: Julia Maxwell
Role: Broker Sales Support, Close Brothers Business Finance
Length of time with business: Four years in June 2017
1. Briefly explain your role
I work in a small team of five within the Broker Sales Support team in the Manchester office. I support two Broker Development Managers, one based in the North West and one based in the South West. I also provide support to a large number of brokers, which varies from helping out with documentation to chasing up business for them.
2. What do you enjoy most about your role?
It is a very varied role, but I get great satisfaction when resolving any issues on deals and getting the best result for both the customer and broker.
3. How would you describe your work ethic?
Short and sweet, but I like to think I have a “can do” attitude.
4. If you could be an animal what would you be and why?
I would be my 10 year old Jack Russell, Enzo as he has the “life of riley” and is a pampered pooch!
5. If you weren’t in work now, what would you be doing?
If the sun is out, I would probably be sat chilling in my garden and for those that know me well, I would probably have a glass of red in hand (I was writing this after lunchtime!).
6. Which of your colleagues would you like to nominate to feature next in meet the team and why?
I would like to nominate Michael Tyler, Business Development Manager as he is the newest recruit to our Sales team.