Michael tells us a little bit about himself and his role in the business.
Name: Michael D'Aniello
Role: Collections Administrator, Close Brothers Business Finance
Length of time with business: Just over three years
1. Briefly explain your role
I am currently the direct debit gatekeeper. If there are any problems with the direct debits, it is my job to sort and resolve them. I am also a Novation specialist - any company wanting to transfer their agreements to another business; it is my job to see the process through from start to finish. Further to this, I work closely with my line manager and director on arrears cases.
2. What do you enjoy most about your role?
The people I work with. We all work well together with a good sense of humour. No two days are the same doing this job!
3. How would you describe your work ethic?
Honest, sympathetic, helpful and loyal.
4. If you could be an animal what would you be and why?
A hamster, because I would get to sleep all day and play all night!
5. If you weren’t in work now, what would you be doing?
Preferably I’d be fishing but realistically I would be looking after my energetic, non-sleeping, 10 month old son Joseph.
6. Which of your colleagues would you like to nominate to feature next in meet the team and why?
I would like to nominate Julia Maxwell; she is always helpful and so cheery.