Close Brothers Asset Finance was awarded Bank Lessor of the Year (Europe) – at the International Asset Finance Networks ceremony last night.
This award celebrated what CBAFL has achieved over the last 12 to 18 months, including:
- Having a workforce that is among the most engaged of any industry
- The launch of the fourth phase of the pioneering SME Apprentice Programme, bringing to 80 the number of apprentices having been supported by the business
- Joining forces with the RHA (Road Haulage Association) to help combat driver shortages by training 20 Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) drivers
- Setting up our German business, Close Brothers Asset Finance GmbH
- Getting Sales Academy 2.0 underway, with the aim of increasing diversity in the industry
- Using the quarterly Business Barometer to provide industry-leading thought leadership and research-based findings to national and sector titles across multiple sectors
John Fawcett, CEO of the Transport division, picked up the award on CBAFL’s behalf.