As a locally based haulier operating within a 30 mile radius from their offices, Lincoln Haulage wanted a solution that would allow them to plan fuel expenditure associated with their fleet. They also needed a fuel card that had the network coverage to suit their distribution but with a price that was less volatile.
Lincoln Hauliers now have a truckone fuel card for their fleet. This offers them a discounted fuel card with a price based on the collective usage of all participants in the Close Brothers Asset Finance fuel card scheme.
The truckone card comes packed with benefits to meet your business needs:
- Access 1,800 strategically-located sites across the UK including 450 HGV friendly fuelling stations
- Competitive fixed weekly pricing across the UK Fuels network
- The ability to claim back VAT easily with clear, concise billing and HMRC-approved invoices
- Online account management by smartphone or via the market leading Velocity account management system
- The ability to plan your journeys online via e-route, accessible through our smartphone app or download the content straight to your SatNav
Leonard Lincoln, Lincoln Haulage: “We’ve been working with Close Brothers for over 8 years now and they’ve been great in providing us with insurance and finance for our business. When they introduced us to their fuel card offering, in partnership with UK Fuels we were delighted. We now get exactly the same coverage we had with our previous supplier but at a much more competitive price.”
John Fawcett, divisional MD of transport at Close Brothers Asset Finance: “With customers being able to use the fuel card at thousands of filling station across the UK and Europe, this means drivers don’t have to plan ahead when thinking about re-fuelling. Fleet managers will also find managing fuel costs much more straight-forward through the online account management portal and smart phone application.”