Date: 5th October 2017
Location: Airth Castle, Stirlingshire
Our Corporate Scotland team will be attending the RHA Scottish Conference.
The popular Scottish Conference returns to the beautiful Airth Castle on 5th October 2017, for an action-packed day of thought provoking presentations from industry-leaders.
Our team of specialists will be on hand to discuss your finance needs for the duration of the event. If you would like to arrange a meeting with a member of our team, contact us in advance.
For more information about the event visit www.rha.uk.net/events/scottish-conference
Visitors to the event will have the opportunity to enter a prize draw to win a Samsung tablet by submitting their business card at the Close Brothers Asset Finance stand at the RHA Scottish Conference. Terms and conditions apply.
Congratulations to Catriona MacLennan of MacLennan Motors Limited for winning our Samsung tablet.
The prize was presented by Iain Mitchell, RHA Scotland & Northern Ireland Chairman.
Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition you are agreeing to us sending you marketing communications about our products and services.
The Promotion start date is 5th October 2017 and the winner will be drawn on 5th October 2017.
1. The Promotion is open to all residents of the UK who are 18 years or older, except employees of Close Brothers Limited and their immediate families, the Promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotion.
2. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in any promotional material. You agree to your personal information being used for the purpose of this prize draw only.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. To enter: simply drop your business card at the Close Brothers stand. The closing date for all entries is the final day of the event.
6. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged.
7. There will be one prize of a Samsung tablet.
8. There is no cash alternative in respect of any prize and the prizes are nontransferable and non-exchangeable in full or in part. However, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a prize of equal value as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
9. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries. The first name drawn at the end of the participating exhibition will be the winner. This will be a final decision and no correspondence will be entered into. Should unforeseen circumstances prevent the draw from taking place on that day, it will be made at the first opportunity thereafter. If the winner cannot be traced and contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter, that person will forego the right to claim the prize, and a second name will be drawn at random and declared the winner.
10. The name and county of the winner will be made available on request by writing to Close Brothers Asset Finance, Orbital House, 3 Redwood Crescent, East Kilbride Glasgow, G74 5PR
The prize winner’s name, profession and town will be used as publicity on our website and any professional publication who wishes to use the information resulting from the Promotion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the free prize draw or amend its terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
12. Any queries or complaints should be addressed to the Managing Director at the address below, whose decision will be final.
Promoter: Orbital House, 3 Redwood Crescent, East Kilbride Glasgow, G74 5PR