Protect your business against unforeseen, costly breakdowns with Mechanical and Electrical Breakdown Protection from Finance For Industry Services Limited. Underwritten by a choice of multinational insurers, it provides full security and peace of mind. Terms and Conditions apply and cover is subject to exclusions and limitations.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown - Following expiry of the manufacturer's or supplier's initial warranty period, cover is provided for the full repair cost (including parts and labour) resulting from a mechanical, electrical or electronic breakdown.
- Accidental and malicious damage - From the time the equipment is commissioned at your premises, insurance is provided against accidental damage to the equipment. This includes damage caused as a result of operator error.
- Repair or replacement and expediting Costs - Cover is provided against either the restoration of the equipment to normal working condition or, in the event of total loss, the cost of replacement as new.
- Transfer of Cover - Subject to prior agreement of the insurer the insurance cover may be transferred to the new owners of the equipment.
- Cost - Unlike the majority of insurances, the cost of your cover may be fixed, and is available for a period of up to seven years. If you make monthly premium payments cover will operate on a rolling monthly basis.
- Excess - All claims are subject to a nominal excess.